[WWI] world war 1 Green

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 18:29:01 2003

D13 says

>I sent a direct reply, and got a message back that I had never seen before.
>  Some sort of anti-spam program which requires you to visit a website and
>confirm that you sent real mail to the person and not SPAM.    Now, I hate
>SPAM
>as much as the next guy, but I hope that doesn't catch on.

I sent an off list email to another listee a couple of weeks back and got
one of those from his account too. PITA, but given the way the spam
merchants are screwing the internet, i wouldn't blame anyone doing so.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here