[WWI] Anyone here the e-bay user "kerlyn2001"???

wwi@wwi-models.org wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 15:15:00 2003

We had this discusion about a year ago, whilst some one the list maintain a gentlemens
agreement to not bid against other listmembers. It is only a gentlemens agreement (which by
the way doesnt break ebays policy). Anyway I'm SopwithDolphin on ebay. I don't buy that
often anymore. I got fed up with getting the occasional deal only to find the seller was out to
make what they thought they should have got by jacking up the mail costs.

Oh I never bid till the last hour or so. In fact if I can help it I don't bid till the last minute. Then I
set the maximum I want to pay and walk away from the computer till bidding is done. That
way I don't feel hard done by if I loose.

Ray