[WWI] Anyone here the e-bay user "kerlyn2001"???

ernest thomas wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 15:11:01 2003

>From: Michael Kavanaugh <Mike_Kavanaugh@operamail.com>
>I think it dates back to EtH's expression of friendship to Dave Burke.

Wow! I'm impressed. I used that name for one of only two ebay purcheses I
ever made, and that was what, 3 or 4 years ago? Yet you remembered.
I'm...I'm ..touched.(sniff)
I never knew anyone cared(bawling now).

  BTW, has anyone heard from
>DB lately.  Sure wish he'd finish his academics and rejoin the list.

Heard from him a month or two ago. He's still slogging away on his Phd.
Btw Mike, I lost the envelope your card came in, what's yer address?
E.

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup