[WWI] Press'n Seal

Alec E. Adamyk wwi@wwi-models.org
Sun Dec 7 11:16:00 2003

For your information. Glad has a new plastic sealer out called Press'n Seal
that could be useful as a masking medium. The container has over 75 square
feet of material for about $3.00. It presses down and hold tight and pulls
up easily, similar to Parafilm. I haven't tried it yet but will on my next
plastic airplane project. I am currently building Fuji 3 airplane kit which
I had in my stash for over 30 years. 1/72 scale Voisin Farman 1908,
Antoinette 1908 and a De Havilland No.1 1910.. These are set up in plastic
with ribs only which has to be covered with tissue paper. The Voisin Farman
is almost completed and it sure is a fun project, but doesn't lead itself to
any masking because of the tissue paper,  it is only one color anyway.

Alec

All outgoing messages scanned for viruses with Norton 2003 before sending.

Alec E. Adamyk- Modelmaker
P.O. Box 249
Rosendale, NY 12472-0249
(845) 658-8232