[WWI] Nitrogen - the best propellant gas?

wwi@wwi-models.org wwi@wwi-models.org
Sat Dec 6 12:59:08 2003

How about nitrous oxide. Sheesh that paint job will get done in half the time.
Then there is of course the great mixture for those flame paint jobs.
Hydrogen this stuff just spits flames all over the model.

All joking aside. I would stay away from anything but air. The risks in enclosed spaces are a
bit much for me.

I can see the headline now. "Modeller found dead from asxphixiation"

All spelling errors are my own btw.
Ray