[WWI] Captured Spad - missing

wwi@wwi-models.org wwi@wwi-models.org
Sat Dec 6 12:45:01 2003

On 5 Dec 2003 at 12:05, Bob Pearson wrote:

 well not really, as
> soon as I get offline I'll take the dog for a walk .. tie her up outside the
> coffee shop .. endure five minutes of her howling while I get my moccha and
> then a walk along the waterfront, home. . and then wait on the call.
>
> Bob
So that's why half the dogs I see that get walked for hours still look porky. They get two
minutes walk and then 30 minutes sitting waiting for the owner to come back. Hrmm some
dogs look like there owners too. All those Mocha's and I bet some donuts, or danish's or yuck
those healthy muffins. Sheesh and I thought owning a dog was supposed to encourage you to
get exercise....... ;)

Ray