[WWI] Cowlings of Bentley-Engined Camels

Bob Pearson wwi@wwi-models.org
Thu Dec 4 16:42:00 2003

The main visible difference is the shape of the top of the cowl where the
hump fairs into it .. on the Clerget the cowl ends and then the hump starts.
On the Bentley the fairing starts partially on the cowl.

Bob