[WWI] Meikraft stuff arrived?????

Allan Wright wwi@wwi-models.org
Thu Dec 4 09:02:01 2003

After going through my stash last night and sorting it and
filing away most of it, I selected out some of the more
plentiful items into baggies to gift to several modeling
friends here. Each got several of the Alb D-III decal sets, etc.
I'm sure that I'll still have plenty and more will get used. I
also shared the link trainers. I'm sure I won't build more
than one :-)

Should make a nice surprise for my friends when I see them on
Dec. 28th.

Allan

--
Allan Wright Jr.