[WWI] WW1 DH4 shot down

Bob Pearson wwi@wwi-models.org
Thu Dec 4 02:49:00 2003

Well whoops. .. I must be drunker than I thought. .. the two listings I gave
were from MAY 1918.. .  so lets check back on March

Ahh .. here we go. . . .

A7489 55 Sqn  MIA
2/Lt RB Brookes KIA/ Sgt H Gostling KIA
DH4 claim 4:50 pm Ltn G Shlenker Js41

A7579 55 Sqn  MIA
2/Lt TS Wilson WIA/POW 2/Lt L Cann KIA
DH4 claim Ltn Schulz Js41

B3966 55 Sqn   MIA
2/Lt A Gavaghan KIA / Sgt A Brockbank KIA

Munition factories at Frieburg were the target of this raid, but the
formation was attacked by fifteen fighters and suffered heavy casulaties

Bob