[WWI] FW:WW1 DH4 shot down

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Thu Dec 4 01:05:00 2003

Dave

>I just looked at the DH4 file - no joy there.   Everything is listed by
>serial number, and while I have most of the pilots/observers' names entered
>into my
>files, I can think of no practical way (other than searching through about
>seventy pages of very very tiny print) to pull out a plane based on date or
>location.

Okay, I'll try to get at it from the other end. It looks ike it should be
Independant Force, so the Grub Street book might give me a clue. Maybe then
it'll be down to looking to see what RFC casualties are listed that day
or....

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

ninemsn Premium transforms your e-mail with colours, photos and animated
text. Click here  http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp