[WWI] At Last - The Pegasus SE5!

NEIL EDDY wwi@wwi-models.org
Wed Dec 3 07:30:00 2003

Hi All

I thought Listees would be interested in this upcoming kit! - I am!

As promised the first photos of the new Pegasus 1/72 S.E.5 (early) have been
added to the website.  For a direct link please click on:
www.pegasusmodels.com/forthcoming.html The model is shown in close up prior
to completion - further images will be added later on this week when the two
prototypes are finished.  The kit included alternative parts for both the
'greenhouse' canopy version and the later 'S.E.5a type cockpit.  The sharply
raked wingtips are immediately apparent along with the early exhaust system.

No connection just a satisfied etc etc

All the Best

Neil E