banana bending was [WWI] Portuscala 03

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Tue Dec 2 17:37:00 2003

DZ says

>As for tough modelling climates - I dont know how Ernest does it.  I once
>visited New Orleans in mid-summer and thought I was going to die.    The
>Mississippi delta just steams in the sun and cooks the good people of
>S.Louisiana.

I gotta add  N'awlins to my travel plans. Sounds like Brisbane.......which
was characterised by our founding father as "a cesspool of humidity"  and by
recent tourist bumph as "beautiful one day, perfect the next"

(Lance was here in the depths of winter and got quite sunburned. Fortunately
he found bottles of sunburn medication available in every bar)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise