[WWI] Portuscala 03 - Modelworld 04

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Tue Dec 2 16:33:00 2003

E says:

>>that I at least have to ante up as an IPMS member first, either here or
>>perhaps in the UK. Not insurmountable either, and I'm willing.
>
>I guess I'm willing too, if I can spare it. Though I guess if I'm going to
>re-enlist, wouldn't it make more sense to re-up in my own country? Oo do
>contact to find out?

Re-up in the US. You'll definitely be okay under the usual rules.

The choice isn't so obvious for me though. I already belong to two Brisbane
clubs and can do without the extra demands of belonging to a third (mostly
demands from SWMBO to spend less time at clubs ;-)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Click here