[WWI] Tis the season!

Michael Kavanaugh wwi@wwi-models.org
Tue Dec 2 15:06:00 2003

I didn't expect acknowledgements on the list.  I sent a card to every
listee for whom I had an address and
my address collecting probably missed some that were published on the list
as I have not been following the
correspondence very closely.  Please don't feel slighted if I didn't send
you a card.  It wasn't intentional.
I sent them early because if I start procrastinating they would never get
sent.

Happy Holidays,
Mike Kavanaugh