[WWI] 1/12 Scale Fokker E-III

Allan Wright wwi@wwi-models.org
Tue Dec 2 10:31:00 2003

This is from the Peter Rake kit (www.pr-kits.com) but since
Peter does all of the WWI plans for FSM, I'm sure it's VERY
similar to the plan in the magazine, only smaller. The one in
the magazine is for a Speed-400 motor (probably about 1/10 scale)
and this one is for a Speed-280 (1/12 scale).

Any of Peter's planes are a great way to start building scale
WWI R/C models. His planes fly great and build relatively
easily.

Allan

--
Allan Wright Jr.