[WWI] Portuscala 03

Steven Perry wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 1 22:42:00 2003

> So for this list competition, are we all going to build the same kit? I
> agree with the 1/72 restriction.
> Can I vote for something easy, without a lot of rigging that can pop off
> during transit? I was first thinking the Rodent D-VII, however, I'd really

Fraid I gotta disagree Ernie. The more different kits in both scales the
better encouraged the powers that be in IPMS UK will be about their decision
to reinstate the trophys. Not to mention that the contest/display tables
will be more interesting and morelikely to get someone else to build OT.
sp

sp