[WWI] Portuscala 03

ernest thomas wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 1 22:21:00 2003

>From: "Shane Weier" <bristolf2b@hotmail.com>

>1.  I'm an Orstraylyun, not a to an from.
>2. No need to huse the Aitch hat hall, hexcept before words starting hin
>vowells
>3. ow come the proper speaker say AN 'otel then?

Ho K. (LOL)

So for this list competition, are we all going to build the same kit? I
agree with the 1/72 restriction.
Can I vote for something easy, without a lot of rigging that can pop off
during transit? I was first thinking the Rodent D-VII, however, I'd really
like to take another shot at Lola, so I vote for the Eduard Dr.I
Thoughts?

>Hi think hyu really his AN Eretic

Oo? Moi?
hE.

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups!  Get downloads, videos,
and more here.  http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx