[WWI] Eduard J.1 whine

Michael Kendix wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 1 22:19:00 2003

>From: "Shane Weier" <bristolf2b@hotmail.com>
>
>With all respect to our listmember brass designers, IMO that's so in 99% of
>cases, the rest of the stuff being there mostly to fill up space and
>bedazzle the purchaser. IMO most of it never gets used by anyone.

You know, I though that way too until this morning and I saw what Will
Hendrick did with the Part p/e for the Roden Bristol F.2B.

>but your comments in this case are perfectly valid.  At least, valid so far
>as I can see from yours and others comments - but with no personal
>experience.

Well, my main point was that the plastic components were not up to the usual
standard and that was the main source of my disappointment.

>From the looks of it, the SPAD XIII looks a lot different and well designed.
  The last thing I want is to discourage Eduard from issuing 1/72nd scale
kits.

Michael

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)