[WWI] Re: [WAS] Portuscala 03 ---> UK Nats List invasion

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 1 22:01:01 2003

SP says:

>I believe I will build in quarterscale and pack carefully. Probably a vac
>kit since the lighter the total mass of the model, the more likely it is to
>survive a trip.

Yup. I hasten to add that my idea is to support whichever section *or
sections*  you want to support - my comment re scales was mostly to do with
a personal feeling that I can more easily get a small scale model there in
one piece.

Errm, and it won't be a felix, nor a Gotha, nor anthing else big !

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise