[WWI] Portuscala 03

Shane Weier wwi@wwi-models.org
Mon Dec 1 19:31:00 2003

Nigel says:

>Many congrats on the successes at Protuscala. Shane, you've continued to
>support competitions around the world without being there, so well done.
>But when do we get to see the Halbie at Scale Modelworld?

Perhaps never. However, since the discussion about the UK IPMS last week, I
have been seriously contemplating making real effort to finish a model for
that contest and posting it to someone who will be attending - maybe leaving
the model with him afterwards as my thanks and to avoid his being stuck with
teh cost of postage!

In fact - I've been wondering whether this isn't an opportunity for an
International Listees Contest.

Any takers?  Would have to be 1/72 (worse luck) because I for one wouldn't
try to post a 1/48 model across the world but feelfairly confident of a well
chosen 1/72 model getting there safely.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise