Aces and Aircraft of the Great War
Click for larger color image
Published by: Challenge Publications, Inc., 7950 Deering Ave., Canoga Park, CA
Also listed as "Air Combat Special"
Cover Price: $5.95
1 year subscription $30. Any money sent above the
$30 is considered a tax deductible gift. Sample issues $4.
Great magazine that comes 4 times a year. Tremendous amount
of information about the construction and technical details
of the aircraft of this era. Covers aeroplanes from 1900 - 1919.
Has a section on modeling in each issue with photos and kit
- World War 1 Aeroplanes, Inc.
- 15 crescent Road
- Poughkeepsie, NY. 12601
- (914) 473-3679
- Published in England by:
- Albatros Productions Ltd.
- 10 Long View
- Berkhamsted, Herts
- HP4 1BY United Kingdom
- Another (Domestic) source for all current, and many back issues of Windsock products is:
- Wise Owl Worldwide Publications
- 1926 S. Pacific Coast Highway
- Suite 204
- Redondo Beach, CA 90277-6145
- Tel: 310-944-5033
- Fax: 310-944-9963