Re: Lozenge

Charles Harrison (harrison@mis.smos.com)
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 10:56:26 -0800

Neat post. Regarding fabric damage its also worth noting that the French
adopted silver dope (clear with suspended metal particles, aluminum I think)
for its reflective properties, and by extension its ability to preserve
fabric. One interesting question though - how does this apply to the night
bomber lozenge scheme? Why not just use black fabric?

Chip