Re: www page address?

Allan Wright (AEW@unh.edu)
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 09:03:19 -0500 (EST)

> Guys,
>
> Could someone repost or email me the www homepage address associated with
> this group? I'm finally about to get access to a binary-capable www
> connection and would like to check it out.

Sure, I'd LOVE to...while I'm at it I'll post the WHOLE FAQ for this mailing
list. It's been a while since I sent it out.

-Allan Wright - List Administrator.

FAQ to follow.......

World War I Modeling Mailing list FAQ
Compiled by: Allan Wright (aew@unh.edu)

Charter:

The World War I modeling mailing list exists for the purpose of
distributing information about building models in any scale with subjects
from World War I. This includes but is not limited to: Airplanes, Tanks
and other ground vehicles, figurines and ships. It is an unmoderated mailing
list that is maintained by Allan Wright. Opinions are those of the individual
contributors and not those of The University of New Hampshire.

Subscription Information:

so expect delays related to weekends, vacations and sickness of the
administrator. These will be announced when possible.

Posting Articles:

Simply mail an E-mail message to wwi@pease1.sr.unh.edu - the
message will be sent directly to all subscribers of the mailing list.
Be careful when responding to mail from the list - if you want the
response to go to the whole list you will most likely have to explicitly
tell your mailer to do so. Using the Reply function of your mailer will
most likely send the response only to the original poster.

Archive Information:

Past articles are archived and may be accessed via the World Wide Web (WWW)
ath the following URL: http://pease1.sr.unh.edu This page also contains other
information about WWI modeling.

Author and Maintainer: Allan Wright (aew@unh.edu)