FWD: Re: Sopwith Swallow 3 view drawings

Guy Fawcett (gfawcett@am.nofc.forestry.ca)
Tue, 07 Mar 1995 07:54:09 -0600 (MDT)

Subject: Re: Sopwith Swallow 3 view drawings
Sender: "Guy Fawcett (403) 435-7214" <gfawcett@am.nofc.forestry.ca>
To: Jess Stuart <jess@optx.com>

--
>  Jess Stuart
> jess@optx.com

Aerodrome sells an Historical Album made up of information on 11 different aircraft one of which is the Sopwith Swallow consisting of a 1/48 three view and 8 pages of text on the plane and 2" to the foot model. The package costs $10.00 + 2.90 for postage.

Other planes covered include Autro-Hungarian Albatros D II, Albatros DIII, Fokker D VIII, Aviatik Berg Scout 30.40, Dornier Zeppelin D1, Junkers J2, RWD-8 (Polish inter war trainer), Focke Wulf FW 56 Stosser (interwar trainer), Pfalz D IIIa and Zeppelin C II

Aerodrome P.O. Box 1425 FDR Station New York, New York 10150

Tally Ho Guy