Re: Administrivia

Bill Armintrout (barmintr@origin.ea.com)
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 22:08:59 GMT

In article AEW@unh.edu (Allan Wright) writes:

> I've added 43 new model images to the WWI modeling WWW page. I'm about half
>way through digitizing the photographs that Steve Hustad lent me for addition
>to the page. (Thanks again Steve - the pictures are breathtaking). So far I
>have the Dr.Is, Albatrosses and Fokker D.VIIs done. I'll be doing the rest
>this week before my vacation. If you have a chance check these pictures out,
>they are really something.

Thought this was pretty newsworthy, so I mentioned it on our What's New page.
Then I realized that we didn't even have a link to your WWI page, so added one
from our WWI Rules page!

- Bill
Email: barmintr@origin.ea.com
Though I work for Origin Systems, Inc., I do not speak for them.
Have you checked out THE MINIATURES PAGE?
<URL:http://biochem.dental.upenn.edu/Mosaic/bill/tmp.html>