Re: Austro-Hungarian Air Power

Jon Rettinger (jon@nbnet.nb.ca)
Sun, 12 Mar 1995 00:10:54 -0400

Bob K. writes:

snip....

> I wanted to bring to the groups'
>attention two marvelous books I've recently obtained: Austro-Hungarian Army
>Aircraft of World War One by Peter Grosz, George Haddow and Peter Schiener and
>Air Aces of the Austro-Hungarian Empire 1914-1918 by Dr. Martin O'Connor.
>These are 2 huge TOMES which I believe touch on a little known theater of the
>"Great War".

snip ....

I too, am a relatively new member. I share your comments re this mailing list.
It is great! I also share your aspirations in the flying aspect of the
hobby. I've just started out in R/C and can hardly wait to get experienced
enough to fly WWI aircraft. The building experience, I've got. The flying
experience I have'nt.

What I really wanted to say, was who are the publishers of these books you
mentioned and how pricy is pricy?
* *
* AIR ENTHUSIASTS ARE JUST PLANE CRAZY!!! *
* *