Re: tanks

Allan Wright (AEW@unh.edu)
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 08:33:54 -0400 (EDT)

Joe,

I'm afraid I'm the only WWI modeling site on the Web that I'm aware of.
There are a couple other sites for modeling but those don't have what you're
looking for either. I will forward this message to the WWI modeling mailing
list and see what the 'experts' have to say on the subject.

-Allan Wright

WWI Modeling list: Here's joe's question. Make sure to include him on
a CC: line as he is currently not subscribed to the mailing list.
Thanks,
Al