Subject: Rhinebeck tips?
Author: "August T. Horvath" <HORVATH@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU> at INTERNET
Date: 12.05.1995 19:47

>From majordomo@pease1.sr.unh.edu
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 19:40:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: "August T. Horvath" <HORVATH@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU>
To: WWI Aero Model List <wwi@pease1.sr.unh.edu>
Sender: owner-wwi@pease1.sr.unh.edu

Guess I'll do my part to help liven things up.

I'll be living in NY from June through mid-August and want to make a
weekend trip to Rhinebeck. Other than the special weekends, can anyone
offer advice on what time to go. Is there a time of the summer when more
types are likely to be flying? Is their static museum decent for
photography or is it pitch dark? Any advice on having the most enjoyable
trip greatly appreciated.

August Horvath horvath@hulaw1.harvard.edu
Harvard Law School