Re: Speaking of WW1 armor...

Katherine Cina (kcina@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 16:52:31 -0700

You wrote:

>Does anybody know where I can get plans for WW1 armor? Anything
>would be great, even plans for some of the lorries. Also, does
>anybody have any interior photo's/drawings of the Renault Ft1?
>Thanks.
>

>Matt Bittner
>meba@cso.com
>Omaha, Nebraska
>"Yoddle-yay-hee-NARF!"

Matt,
All I build is WWI armour. One of the best books I've seen is
"Landships,British tanks in the First World War" by david fletcher. or
"Tank,A History of the Armoured Fighting Vehicle" by Kenneth Macksey.
The other thing you can do is to write to the Imperial War Museum in
England and ask for specific details on what your looking for. I'd
give you the address but I can't find it right now.
Hope this helps you out.
I have a question for you. I build my models in 1/35 scale but am
unable to find WWI figures in this scale. What millimeter scale would
be close to 1/35?
Thanks ins advance and I hope this helps you out.

Victor Cina
Las Vegas,NV