Re: Back from IPMS Nats

Matt Bittner (meba@cso.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 12:51:11 CDT

On 10 Jul 95 at 10:40, Erik Pilawskii wrote:

> > Hustad got quite a few awards. Perhaps he won't mind recapping for us? I
> > heard his name in WWI categories, WWII categories, and I think I heard it
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Good heavens, Steve, don't tell me you're doing WWII now, as well!
> [shudder, shudder...]
> Oh, my head!...... Erik \:^)

Actually, Steve's been doing WW2 for a while. He concentrates on
German and Japanese, and you should see his work. His
early-production Ar234 Blitz bomber conversion - at last years nat's
- was amazing. What I want to know is if he's willing to vacuform
canopies for us-who-also-dabble-in-other-than-WW1? If so, then he
becomes a higher deity for me!;-)

What you really need to be scared of is that he's now doing figures!
Yea, I know, figures!:-o

Matt Bittner | "We devour those
meba@cso.com | who would subdue
Omaha, Nebraska | us."