Re: builder wish list

Matt Bittner (meba@cso.com)
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 08:21:51 -0500

On 29 Jun 95 at 4:02, Bill Shatzer wrote:

> In other words, just about any 'two seater'. (But, please, at
> a price just a little less than Eduard's Hannover!) (I can't
> spend $40 on an airplane kit too often and still keep my marriage
> intact!)

Am I glad I'm not the only one with that problem! I was "testing" my
wife, and - with as much jocularity in my voice as possible - said I
was going to go out and buy the Hannover. Well, these needle-like
things came out of her eyes, and proceeded to tear that part of my
brain apart! It was not a pretty sight! So, after that wonderful
look, I said to her that only if it wasn't so much. I caught hell
when I bought the Meikraft Caproni (don't say it - I also have no
idea why I bought it; although it's another post, entirely).

At one point, she was thinking of starting a "plastic wives" support
group, and going on Sally "Jesse" Raphael. Life will go on...

Matt Bittner
meba@cso.com
Omaha, Nebraska
"It must be inordinately