Re: Sopwith Pups

SDW@qld.mim.com.au
21 Jul 95 07:35:00 EDT

Hi Doug, Thayer et al,

In one of those odd coincidences I find myself at work with just _one_
datafile in my briefcase (for lunchtime perusal)

I have just scanned through the Datafile special on the Sopwith Pup (twice).
Sorry, no pics on floats at all.
OTOH I can't wait for Eduards promised Pup, I just have to build one of
those crazy training schemes.

Shane
sdw@qld.mim.com.au

--------------------------------------

>To: Thayer Syme
>From: wwi@pease1.sr.unh.edu
>With summer here and a big float fly coming up in the fall I have a need
>for a float plane. With my love of WWI and an existing 1/6th Pup in my
hanger
>I thought surely I could put together a set of floats for it. So, does
anyone
>know of/or have photos or 3-views etc. of Sopwith Pups on floats? The more
>detail I can get the better. I am pretty sure I have seen a picture of a
Pup