Re: Goering Dr.1

Don Rinker (drinker@fast.net)
Fri, 4 Aug 95 19:04 EDT

That Photo was taken while HG was with J 27 during the period from
February to July, after which he moved to command Jg1

That old Harlyford Book is OK, IF you can get past the always biased
and slanted Brit style of writing..... Most of the written data in the
book is now suspect as it was written in 1958.

See my reply to the origianl author for more data on the HG Dr-1 !