Re: WWI Aviation List (was-

Boeke Joseph R (boeke@coral.bucknell.edu)
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 08:27:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 Aug 1995 Sanni1@aol.com wrote:

> OK, everyone..... I probably missed the discussion on Jasta Raben so forgive
> me for thinking that people weren't interested in aviation! <G> I would like
> to keep this as one list too, because I'm interested in a lot of aspects of
> the war. Aviation was my first introduction to military history, so I'm
> still quite partial to it.
>
> BTW, about the original query re aviation recruiting posters, I talked to a
> friend last night that has a nice original US one for sale...............

Sanni,

I was the original poster about the postsers (pun intended :) I would be
interested in finding out more about it. I am very new to the memoribillia
"collecting" hobby (actually, this would be my first aquisition), so any
advice your freind would care to share would be appreciated as well.

Regards,

Joe
boeke@bucknell.edu

P.S. Are there any WWI groups/resources on AOL? I have an account, but
only use it infrequently.