(no subject)

Allan Wright (AEW@unh.edu)
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 09:09:35 -0400 (EDT)

> If you are painting the room in a "sky" motif then why not hang some models
> from the ceiling. I did that as a kid and I thought it looked pretty neat!
> There is some pretty good artwork out there that can be had at reasonable
> price. If your wife is into needlepoint then I have seen some counted
> crossstitch WWI aviation pieces that would be neat!

It seems to me you should be able to find some fabric in a LARGE fabric store
that has some sort of Biplanes on it - possibly even Snoopy vs. The Red Barron
type stuff. Also don;t overlook the possibility of making your own stensels
of WWI A/C and decorating the ceeling/wall border with them just like the
stensels used on colonial style houses.

-Al