Re: Want to buy......

David Takemoto-Weerts (dltakemotoweerts@franc.ucdavis.edu)
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 08:20:58 -0700

At 06:58 PM 8/28/95 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello good people,
>You've all seen my disposal lists and I have to say most of it has found new
>homes.
>But now I must confess, it's NOT all for sale. I've kept my collection of
>old Aurora kits
>in Famous Fighters boxes. In fact I want to buy the 4 kits that I don't yet
>have.
>So, I would trade or pay cash for;
>1. Aurora 101-69 or 101-79 Famous Fighters Nieuport 11
>2. Aurora 110-98 Famous Fighters DeHavilland Tiger Moth
>C. Aurora 117-98 Famous Fighters Curtiss SBC-3 ( I have a complete one of
>these in a Not Famous fighters box that I would trade plus some cash to
>someone who wants to build this little beauty)
>4. Aurora 126-198 Famous Fighters Gotha G.V
>
>Thanks for your consideration, Mike at mcfranklin@aol.com

Mike & others,

I have the Aurora Gotha G.V, kit 126-198, in the Famous Fighters box. The
only other Famous Fighters kits I have are the Halberstadt CLII, kit 136-98,
and the Douglas M-2 Mail Plane, kit 111-98. I'm reluctant to part with any
of these, but am curious as to what people will offer. E-mail me, please.

--David Takemoto-Weerts

David Takemoto-Weerts ph. 916/752-BIKE

Bicycle Program Coordinator fax 916/752-8875
Transportation & Parking Services
University of California
Davis, CA 95616