Re: Proctor Fokker E III

Bob Pickwoad (bobpi@primenet.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 10:45:57 -0700

At 10:08 AM 8/28/95 -0600, wwi@pease1.sr.unh.edu wrote:
>Wondering if anyone has some details or first hand impressions of Protor's new
>Fokker monoplane kit.
>
>Tally ho
>
>Guy
>
>gfawcett@nofc.forestry.ca
>

>I'm interested, as well. If anyone out there has a set of plans for the
EIII, I would like to obtain a copy. I have original Beck plans for the 1/6
Jenny, Proctor Nie.II, and others to offer in trade. I had contacted Proctor
re. sale of these plans but was told that if I didn't build with the kit,
and anything happened to the plane(some ariframe failure, I suppose) and
someone got hurt, they could be held responsible. So the plans are not
available seperately. I wish Lou Proctor was still running the show, there
would have been no problem.

Bob