Re: A-W FK.8 serial B5773

EGeher@aol.com
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 00:03:35 -0400

In a message dated 95-09-09 11:21:47 EDT, DR DOUGLAS G FAULDER wrote:

>Does any one out there have a book called 'Bombers 1914-19 Patrol and
>Reconnaissance Aircraft' by Kenneth Munson, published by Blandford
>Press in 1968? There is a drawing of Armstrong-Whitworth FK.8 B5773
>in it that I would like to get a copy of. This was the aircraft of
>Alan McLeod, WWI Canadian VC winner.

I've got the book and can get a copy of the page if you need it. I agree
that Munson's work is not as reliable as some other sources but the drawing
of B-5773 seems reasonable as to the markings. If you're thinking of trying
a scratchbuild, I hope you've got something better than this for dimensions.

Eli Geher