Re: Fokker D VII data needed

Don Rinker (drinker@fast.net)
Mon, 18 Sep 95 22:26 EDT

>On Mon, 18 Sep 1995, hartc@spot.colorado.edu (C.P. Hart) wrote:
>
>>>Did someone *other* than Fokker build Dr.I's? I seem to dimly remember
>>>one or two being *assembled* by M.A.G. in Hungary but was there really
>another
>>>source besides Fokker for the production planes?
>

>> M.A.G. did build a couple of Fokker Triplanes, but I think they had
In addition, I think there may have been a previous triplane conversion
attempted by MAG with an inline liquid cooled engine; possibly the
A-H 165 ( not in the library at the present). I don't think Ive ever seen
a photo of this particular one, however I DID see an attempt by Fokker
at one time to fit a Mercedes to the Dr-1.

Silver Hill Historic Aviation Ltd. | Research - Documentation
4051 Ivy Lane | Photography - Paints
Easton, Pa. 18045 | Antique Instrumentation