Re: Taube Info

Don Rinker (drinker@fast.net)
Fri, 15 Sep 95 17:26 EDT

He wants "Taube DOve of War" .. Contains lots of nice
phots and is ALL taube data.
or

"Combat Profiles of WW1 Aircraft" Nice selection of various
Taubes.

Since it's the FLAIR kit, this falls in the STAND WAYYYYYY OFF
scale catagory. An aluminum painted nose, a brown fuselage and white
or antique fabric covering on all the flying surfaces is all he needs.
Sprinkle liberally with some Cross Pattee, bake for 10 minutes and
serve with hot castor oil.
Some 10% nitro for a chaser would be the nuts too....

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, djones@iex.com (Douglas R. Jones) wrote:
>Say this in rec.models.scale. I have no info but thought some here might!

>Dear All,
>
> I have just been bought a model to construct an Etrich Taube.
>This was an early aircraft built in Germany to an Austrian design.
>I would like to learn of any books or information
>on the Internet which relates to this aircraft. The kit
>by the way is from FLAIR.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave Price
>dap@aber.ac.uk
>
>Thanks,
>Doug
>'I am a traveler of | Douglas R. Jones
> both Time and Space' | IEX Corporation
> Led Zeppelin | (214)301-1307
> | djones@iex.com

Silver Hill Historic Aviation Ltd. | Research - Documentation
4051 Ivy Lane | Photography - Paints
Easton, Pa. 18045 | Antique Instrumentation