Need correct name of ship for technical research -Reply

John Snyder (jsnyder@trmx3.dot.ca.gov)
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 10:06:00 -0800

You wrote:

>>> Bill Armintrout <barmintr@origin.ea.com> 10/10/95 08:46am >>>
>Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 08:06:56 -0700
>From: cwcc@ix.netcom.com (TradeWind-Caribbean Offshore Limited )
>Subject: Need correct name of ship for technical research
>To: barmintr
>To: aew@unn.edu
>
>I am composing a musical set in London at the end of WWI and need
your >assistance with my research in finding the correct designation for
a >United States troop transport which would have been used at that
time, >i.e., 1918 to 1919. I would much prefer to use the name of an
actual >United States troop transport in use at that time. Since critics
just >love to draw and quarter writers who are not technically correct,
can >you please help me?

>My name is Rebecca Rose and I would greatly appreciate your help!

Can anybody help? Reply to cwcc@ix.netcom.com

One I know of for sure was the "Leviathan". I'll check for others.