Re: Off topic query...

Michel Lefort (Michel.Lefort@ping.be)
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 15:21:02 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 1995 07:01:03 -0500, Matt Bittner wrote:

>Sorry for this to be off topic, but does anyone have information on
>Spanish Civil War armor? The only thing I have are a few pictures of
>Panzer I's. Thanks.

I have a neat little book about tanks and trucks used during Spanish
Civil War. Here is the information :

Tanks and Trucks of the Spanish Civil War
By John Wilson
Partizan Press, 26 Cliffsea Grove, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex SS9 1NQ, UK
ISBN 094652559 5 1989.

It contains 1/76 scale plans of the vehicles used during the war and
very simple description. Anyway, it's a start.
Regards.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on my desk? I wonder...