Re: BE2e

Bob Pickwoad (bobpi@primenet.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 04:45:09 -0700

At 10:24 PM 10/19/95 -0700, wwi@pease1.sr.unh.edu wrote:

>>>Actually the white and red parts of all markings and the blue of the wing
>>>roundels on the cover look normal. It is merely the blue on the tail flash
>>>and the fuselage side that 'appear' to have been printed as purest black.
>>>
>>>_____________________________________________________________________
>>>
>>>Mark (From Kites & Other Delights in West Edmonton Mall)
>>------------------------
>>>.mnelson@compusmart.ab.ca
>>
>>Blame it on the Nyquil...
>Mark
>lothar@ncw.net
>>

>Yes, that seems to be the case, and the puzzle. Especially confusing is the
photo on page 5 that clearly shows the rudder and fuselage roundel to be a
lighter color, which when compared to other B&W's of known colors, is
obviously the proper light blue.

I have found a solution to the problem of providing this picture for scale
data, however. I find the blue more pleasing than the black, so it becomes
obvious that I need to scan the color picture and play some games with my
Image Folio program. Voila! Cover painting now agrees with the photo!

Bob