Bob Hayden's (FSM's editor) reply Re: WWI FSM Special (fwd)

Boeke Joseph R (boeke@coral.bucknell.edu)
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 10:33:11 -0400 (EDT)

This is the message I received from Mr. Hayden. It isn't an "unqualified
yes", but it isn't a no either. I'll keep the list informed of
developments...

- Joe
boeke@bucknell.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 18:56:07 -0400
From:BobHFSM@aol.com
To: boeke@bucknell.edu
Subject: Re: No Subject

Dear Joseph,

I received your proposal from several quarters today. I can only reply
right now that we'll take a look at it in depth as we prepare future annuals.
We've been giving a lot of ink to WWI over the past couple of years, but
devoting an entire magazine to the subject (which must sell well on the
general-purpose newsstand to succeed) could be a risky business.

But still, we'll look at it closely. Thanks to you and to all the WWI
modeling fans for the suggestion. It's a good one!

Sincerely yours, Bob Hayden, Editor, FSM