Re: A7V tank

Michel Lefort (Michel.Lefort@ping.be)
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 23:08:48 GMT

On Tue, 24 Oct 95 15:13:00 EDT, you wrote:

>Matt and others:
>
>There is a new kit in resin out of the A7V.
>It is reviewed in Military Models (UK) and is from
>a firm in Scotland (I think)
>The kit is 1/76 scale, not 1/72.
>If someone else has details, great, if not, I'll try to get
>name, cost, addressif anyone is interested.
The producer is Milicast, PO Box 711, Glasgow G41 2DS, Scotland. It
costs 14.75 pounds (+ 10% postage worldwide) It comes with decals. I
already have some other kits from them (I must confess of WWII
vintage) and they are very good.
Regards.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on my desk? I wonder...