Re: trips and pics

Sandpatch@aol.com
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 23:12:17 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-24 16:03:13 EDT, Mike Franklin wrote:

> I believe the museum in San Diego is the San Diego Air and Space
>Museum, in Balboa Park very near the San Diego Zoo. It burned down
>a few years back, but has been re-built since.

PMFJI, but I was in San Diego(well, on the Bay) that night over 15 years ago
when the museum burned. alrhough some priceless artifacts were lost, my
feeling is that the new museum has "risen from the ashes" quite well, and may
actually be better than the old one. For thos of us who are miniature
oriented, the museum has a very nice model collection, including some of Ed
Boll's Fokkers. Definitely worth seeing-I stop in every time I'm in town.

V/R,

Mike Jackson