Re: UPDATE: FSM WWI Speci

ENDYL@delphi.com
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 19:04:42 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Re: UPDATE: FSM WWI Special

> 1. Glossy paper, with color pics (ala FSM)
> 2. Glossy paper with B&W pics and a color pic section (like a Windsock wit
> several pages of color in the center/cover)
> 3. Glossy paper with B&W pics (like Over the Front)
> 4. Regular paper with B&W pics (like C&CI)
> 5. regular paper with B&W pics (like WWI Aero or newletter/zine)

I vote for 1 or 2.

> ALso, thanks to Michel, I am translating a French article on
>converting a 72nd SPAD XIII into a SPAD XII. When I am done with that, I
>want to follow the piece up with an addenum on how to convert the SPAD XII
>into a SPAD XIV (the loat plane version of the XII). I would be happy to
>"mark up" this article in HTML code, and send a copy of it to Allan, so he
>can place it on the Web page (that may be a good first crack at
>electronically publishing the project).

This sounds like a very good idea.

Also I would like to thank Alan for all the time he spends keeping the web
site up. I throughly enjoy visiting and it is one of the best sites I've ever
found.

Len

_
Press any key - i.e. the key with "ANY" on it.
QWicKeSST - The ultimate database QWK reader, and NO limits. #UNREGISTERED
Special Compile: 1.028A (Alpha)

'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.012 - (C) PBE