Re: How about a WWI FSM Special(s)? -Reply

John Snyder (jsnyder@trmx3.dot.ca.gov)
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 08:17:22 -0800

I seem to remember volunteering (after a stint in the USN during 'Nam,
you'd think I'd know better) something on RMS Olympic or RMS
Mauretania in their dazzle camo schemes, I'll stick my neck out again,
prompted by the below message. I have very strong editing skills, and
would be glad to make them available to other writers contributing to this
worthy tome.

John Snyder
jsnyder@trmx3.dot.ca.gov

"Time is a four-letter word!"

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995 11:37:37 -0400, you wrote:

>At any rate, I was thinking (again, it is a slow morning :-) why isn't there
>a 75th anniversary of WWI FSM special?

I could contribute, though my text would have to be revised by someone
more fluent than me, by writing something on the AFV modelling, sort of
list of kits and bibliography.
Regards.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place
where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on
my desk? I wonder...