Re: Italian SIG

Michel Lefort (Michel.Lefort@ping.be)
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:28:06 GMT

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:58:19 -0500, you wrote:

>Michel:
>
>I joined this group. I believe that Herr Bittner gave you the address. It
>costs $15.US for 4 issues a year. and is quite good. This Casirati is a
>fantastic modeler whose masterpieces appear in Windsock
>occasionally.Unfortunately he is not on the net.
>A bientot-
>
>Gerry McOsker- Newport Rhode Island.

Thank you for your answer. I'll join them ASAP.
Regards.

Michel Lefort <michel.lefort@ping.be> - Braine-l'Alleud, Belgium
http://www.ping.be/~ping1076
A bus station is a place where the bus starts. A train station is a place where the train starts. Why do they insist on putting a workstation on my desk? I wonder...