Re: Italian SIG

Gerald P. McOsker (amadon@pcix.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:58:19 -0500

>On Wed, 8 Nov 1995 13:07:45 -0500, Michel wrote:
>
>>Has anybody joined - or bought publications from - the Italian WW1
>>modeling SIG? They advertise in WW1 Aero, and the ad mentions "WW1
>>Modelling Files". I was just wondering what they're like.

Michel:

I joined this group. I believe that Herr Bittner gave you the address. It
costs $15.US for 4 issues a year. and is quite good. This Casirati is a
fantastic modeler whose masterpieces appear in Windsock
occasionally.Unfortunately he is not on the net.
A bientot-

Gerry McOsker- Newport Rhode Island.

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say
what they like but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage. W.S.
Churchill